Attend the Southwest Builders Show
Arizona’s Single Greatest Gathering of Home Building Professionals
Attend the SWBS
The Southwest Builders Show, Arizona’s premier gathering of home building professionals, is truly a one-of-a-kind event. It’s the single best opportunity all year to meet key players in the region’s home building community, see cutting edge products and services, and learn about important issues and trends driving this market.
Home building professionals understand the importance of providing homes that are durable, attractive, cost-effective, energy efficient, technologically advanced and affordable to today’s home buyers. With that in mind, the Southwest Builders show brings together the best companies offering the products, solutions and services you need to build your dream! Whether you specialize in entry-level single family homes, custom homes, multi-family, active adult, remodeling, land development or all of the above, the Show is designed exclusively for the builders, trade contractors, suppliers and service providers who are all part of central Arizona’s home building community.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY. Subject to the additional restrictions below. The Southwest Builders Show Prize Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to any Southwest Builder Show attendee 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of the Home Builders Association of Central Arizona (“HBACA”) and their immediate family members and those living in the same household are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to be bound by the decisions of the HBACA. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the HBACA, the HBACA reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the HBACA deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the HBACA and are final. The HBACA may waive, modify, or amend any of these rules in its sole discretion.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Entries will be accepted starting on or about 9:00 a.m. Local Time on October 9, 2019 and all entries must be received prior to each scheduled drawing. Entries for the Grand Prize must be received by 3:45 p.m. Local Time on October 9, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER. All sweepstakes entries must be filled out completely, stamped by all 8 sponsor booths, and brought to Felten Group, Inc. Booth. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified to be qualified to win the prize. All qualifying entries will be included. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the HBACA. Only one entry per attendee. The HBACA reserves the right to disqualify any entry of an individual using fraudulent methods, attempting to circumvent the rules, or tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. The HBACA will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries. All entries become property of the HBACA and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by the HBACA in its sole discretion. The HBACA disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to fully submit the completed requirements due to equipment malfunction or any other act beyond the HBACA’s control or otherwise. The HBACA will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries.
- PRIZES AND ODDS One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive $1,500 and four (4) Secondary Prize Winners will receive (10:15 – $200 Visa Gift Card, 11:15 – Jabra Elite 65T True Wireless Earbuds, 2:15 – Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch, & 3:30 – Sonos One (Gen 2)-Voice Controlled Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa) . Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the HBACA to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. The HBACA will provide the winner with an IRS Form-1099.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. To be eligible for the Grand Prize, completed entries must be received at the Felten Group, Inc. Booth by 3:45 p.m. Local Time on October 9, 2019. At those times, the contest will be closed, and the winner’s name will be drawn. Winners of the Grand Prize need not be present to win. Grand prize winner will be contacted by phone and/or email at the number and email address provided if not present. If the selected Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the Grand Prize within fourteen (14) calendar days from the time the first award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected in the HBACA’s sole discretion.
To be eligible for the Secondary Prizes, completed entries must be received at the Felten Group, Inc. Booth prior to the designated drawing times posted at the Felten Group, Inc. Booth. Winners of the Secondary Prizes must be present to win and claim prize at the Felten Group, Inc. Booth within ten minutes from the initial announcement on the show floor. Drawings for the Secondary Prizes will continue until a prize is awarded.The HBACA shall have no liability for failure to receive notices due to show floor noise, spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Winners agree to sign an acknowledgment of eligibility and a contractual release of any liability related to winner’s acceptance, use or misuse of the prize, or for any damages or legal claims against the HBACA for entering the Sweepstakes or using the prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Failure to complete, sign and return the acknowledgment of eligibility, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. The HBACA will provide the winners with IRS Form 1099 where required by law.
- RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the HBACA, its employees and agents, the Sweepstake’s sponsor and its respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, participation in, the Sweepstakes, or from any use of the prize.
By participating in the Sweepstakes entrant understands that the HBACA, anyone acting on behalf of the HBACA, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, each entry, including without limitation, the Sweepstakes winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- TERMS. The HBACA reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such cases, the HBACA may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after an appropriate action taken by the HBACA. The HBACA reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Rules.
Entrants who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status by using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The HBACA will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules of the Sweepstakes and the HBACA’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the HBACA reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
By participating entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the HBACA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, partners, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and or his/her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, phone, tablet or other device, cable, network, hardware, software, or app; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- DISPUTES. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Maricopa County, Arizona. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- PRIZE WINNER. For prize winners (available after 10/9/2019), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Southwest Builders Show Prize Winner, C/O Home Builders Association of Central Arizona, 7310 N 16th St, Ste 305, Phoenix AZ 85020.
WestWorld of Scottsdale – North Hall
16601 N. Pima Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Show floor hours are from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
|7:30 – 9:00||P.A.S.S. Breakfast|
|9:00||Exhibit Hall Open|
|12:00 – 1:30||Forecast Luncheon|
|3:45||$1500 Grand Prize Drawing|
|4:00||Exhibit Hall Closes|
Schedule is tentative and subject to change at Show Management’s discretion.
- Appliance Distributors
- Bathroom & Kitchen Suppliers
- Closet & Storage Companies
- Computer Software Companies
- Concrete / Masonry Contractors
- Debt & Equity Lenders
- Energy Services
- Flooring Companies
- Home Automation
- Human Resource Recruiters
- Insurance Providers
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architects & Designers
- Marketing Services
- Mortgage Companies
- Paint Contractors / Suppliers
- Pools & Spas Designers & Installers
- Roofing Suppliers & Manufacturers
- Security Providers
- Signage Companies
- Solar Manufacturers
- Stair / Lift Manufacturers
- Telecommunications Providers
- Title Companies
- Training Consultants
- Utility Providers
- Water Damage / Mold Remediation
- Window & Door Companies
- …and many others!